The bedroom is one of the most important rooms to relax your mind. As a private space, the bedroom requires an arrangement that suits your personality so that the goal of calming yourself down is achieved.
Moreover, for those of you who have to rent a boarding room during college, you need to arrange the room so that it feels comfortable and doesn’t get bored. Well, if your room is narrow, here are seven tips that you can try to arrange a room to make it look wider. Read below!
- Arrange your things so that they are close to the wall. Choose the color of the furniture with plain and bright colors so it will look clean. The middle area of the room will seem to be wider.
- Use a single bed that has a shelf underneath to store things. So you can store secondary items in that place, so that the room looks more spacious and clean. Put Beds for children wisely by choosen small bed. And then, make sure you choose Single bed for kids.
- Choose a coat hanger to store your clothes. Position this coat hanger in the corner of the room. To make it look more aesthetically pleasing, hang your clothes or jacket with a matching color for a color gradation game effect.
- Use bright colors on the walls to make the room look more spacious. The colors below can be your reference for painting the room.
- Utilize a large mirror in the corner of the room. The result of the reflection of the glass shadow will give the effect twice as wide. Choose your favorite mirror color, try to match the color of the room.
- To provide a comfortable atmosphere, you can add a carpet. Choose a colored carpet that matches the room or choose according to your personality. Try not to have too many patterns to make it look more neutral, try to Bunk beds for kids.
- In order not to seem full of stuff, take advantage of the floating shelves on an empty wall so you can store books or skincare. The room will look more minimalist, spacious, and less cluttered.
Here are some tips to make your bedroom look wider.